Hey,
I'm Earlence Fernandes. I'm a software engineer working in Pune on several Google technologies like Android and GAE to name a few. Prof. Ravindra Dastikop has requested me to blog about Google App Engine here, so thats what I'll be doing :)
This post is named as "Hands On" because I advocate the Hands On process of learning and I'm a Hands On guy also. I find that to cope with the numerous technologies out there today, this approach is best suited.
I will be posting a small intro to GAE in sometime, till then, I suggest that you do a little digging of your own to find out more about the topic. Remember, "Hands On".
So, till the next post.....
Cheers,
Earlence
Getting Things Done With AI — From Conversation to Accomplishment | The
Minimalist Series
-
[image: The Minimalist Getting Things Done With AI — Getting Things Done
With AI Explained in 100 Words by Ravindra Dastikop]
*THE MINIMALIST SERIES*
Eve...